AGGRESSIVE 3.13% RETURN FROM THE AUD USD PENNANT CONSOLIDATION BREAKOUT
The trade showed how we can trade fast Consolidation Breakouts on the 4 Hour Chart that support the formation of a larger Consolidation on the Daily Chart. Most importantly, it also showed the need to accurately set your trade targets, so that we can avoid the losses from the Sharp Market Reversals that take place at major Resistance and Support Areas.
VIDEO HIGHLIGHT OF THE AUD USD TRADE
The main factors related to this trade that you'll seen in the Manual and in the more detailed Video Analysis available only to my subscribers were:
1. Trading Consolidation Breakouts with Single Candlestick Signals.
2. Trading between Resistance and Support Boundaries of Consolidations being formed.
3. The use of Trendlines for Stop Loss Placement to protect trades.
4. Exiting within 3 to 5 Pips of Support Price Points to avoid unexpected reversals.
5. Using Pending Orders to enter at your preferred price.
The other major factors related to this and the previous trades below include:
1. Trading the most accurate Candlestick, Consolidation and Trend Line Patterns of the Daily and 4 Hour Charts.
2. Trading only the setups (Double Tops and Bottoms, Consolidation Breakouts, False Breakout Reversals) that are likely to move the market quickly to Support and Resistance Targets within 24 Hours, without delay.
3. Never using Statistical Indicators or Economic Analysis.
4. Having the discipline to never monitor our trades.
5. Obeying the trading rules and guidelines to ensure trading success every week!
VIDEO HIGHLIGHT OF THE GBP JPY TRADE
VIDEO HIGHLIGHT OF THE AUD CAD TRADE
VIDEO HIGHLIGHT OF THE CHF JPY TRADE
VIDEO HIGHLIGHT OF THE OTHER CHF JPY TRADE
VIDEO HIGHLIGHT AND ANALYSIS OF THE AUD NZD TRADE
Once you know the Main Technical Factors that control the behaviour of the Forex Market each week, you'll be able to accurately predict market direction and take advantage of profitable setups for Strong Trading Gains!
Subscribe to my Mentoring Service Today!
(M.Sc. Economics, B.Sc. Management and Economics)
Call/WhatsApp: (876)-393 3355
There are many well-intentioned Forex Courses and Mentors globally. However, most fall short of the mark in terms of what you really need to take advantage of the Forex because of the limited Testing and Research that went into creating their Systems.
This is why they only work in the Short-Term.
To correct this, you need to have a totally new approach from the ground level with theories that have been extensively tested for 10 years, during both Normal and Abnormal market conditions.
This is what you will finally get as a DRFX Subscriber.
Subscribe for the Full Service Package below or individually on a Monthly Basis.